17 January 2022
The International Journal of Population Data Linkage Network (IPDLN) Conference 2022 is now accepting abstracts for presentations and workshops. The conference will be held in Edinburgh, Scotland on 7-9 September on the theme of ‘Data linkage research: informing policy and practice’.
ADR UK is proud to be organising the conference which will bring together population data science experts and researchers from across the world to network and share their research with their colleagues.
The conference is looking for abstracts for presentations and workshops which address the conference theme as well as one of the following sub-themes:
- Data linkage, methods, systems and technology: methodological developments
- Research using real-world data: research outcomes utilising linked datasets
- Multi-sector data linkage
- Linking data to produce Official Statistics
- Ethics, law and social implications
- Public engagement and involvement in population data research
The conference is also looking for groups of 4-5 researchers to form Expert Q&A panels to give feedback to Masters and PhD students on their research. Applications to facilitate the pre-conference workshops are also now open. Virtual (Monday 5 September) and in-person (Tuesday 6 September) sessions are available.
You can find the guidelines, application forms, and a link to submit your abstracts on the IPDLN website. The deadline to apply is the 25 March 2022.