ADR UK is delighted to share its annual report for 2022-2023, highlighting a year of progress across the partnership.
This year we have engaged with a range of public and professional stakeholders to enrich our understanding, worked to make more linked datasets available for accredited research, and supported the development of policy-relevant insights to improve lives.
This year's report is published as a digital microsite, which you can explore at your own pace to discover more about ADR UK's activities.
Some highlights from the report include:
- Key developments across the partnership: Discover this year's progress, case studies and insights from each part of the ADR UK partnership
- New and emerging datasets: This year has seen a number of developments for ADR UK datasets across the partnership, including newly-available datasets for research, emerging data that will soon be available, and new updates
- Public engagement: Meaningful public engagement is at the heart of what we do. Find out more about this year's activities.
- Five ways we're improving researchers' experiences of accessing administrative data, to support more research in the public interest
- Achievements and milestones: Scroll through a timeline of our highlights from October 2022 - September 2023.